BlueMarket Party will run on computer system that meet minimum requirements.
Minimum System requirements:
Hardware: Pentium II class processor
OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Hard-disk free space: 30MB
Video: 1024*768,True colors
Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0
Mobile phone with bluetooth connection
For improved performance, we recommend:
Hardware: Pentium III class processor
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Microsoft Framework 2.0 or later
- any mobile phone with Bluetooth connection
- Linksys, Trust, MSI, TrendNET, BlueTake, AirCable ... BT dongle (Microsoft
NEW: You can force any bluetooth dongle to
work with Microsoft native bluetooth driver!
- You must have administrator account
- UAC (User Account Control) must be turned off!
To do that goto Control Panel/User accounts
Click 'Turn User Account Control on or off'
Un-check 'Use UAC to help protect your computer'
Any with Bluetooth available (including PDA, pc-s,...)
Bluetooth dongles with Microsoft working drivers only!
Order any file you want from your pc, using mobile phone. BlueMarket CS
- TXT (text file, PC and Symbian phones support this file type)
- VNT (Note file, supported by many mobile phones)
- PWI (PDA/PocketPC devices text format)
- VCF (widely knowned as Contact file format. 100% of devices supports it)
How to order files:
- Open and start BlueMarket CS
- With your mobile phone make new contact
- Instead of a contact name, enter name of the file you want to receive via
bluetooth from your pc (with or without file extension). Make sure you have that
file in your BlueMarket CS 'Ordering' folder (or 'Outbox' folder, depends on
- Save and send that contact to PC (using bluetooth)
- You should receive that file you just ordered
- Make sure you have that file in your BlueMarket CS 'Ordering' folder (or
'Outbox' folder, depends on your settings).
Another way to receive file you want from server is to take a picture (from
many printed pictures, where one picture represent one file) using your own
mobile phone, and send that picture to BlueMarket CS. Software will receive your
picture, and compare it with other pictures from your 'Images' folder. Using its
advanced picture recognition algoritm, it will find similar picture, and send
back file you just ordered!
Automatic program start, and server activation.
Add/remove files that have been received into your inbox folder
All BlueMarket CS activities are recorded into log viewer...
To remove this program from your system:
1. Open the Windows Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
3. Find the application name in the list and select it.
4. Follow the instructions in the Uninstall Wizard.